Thank you for your interest in serving on an Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) committee. The application process is currently CLOSED.
The purpose of the Scholarship Committee (the committee) is to advise the ACFE Foundation Board of Directors on the awarding of scholarships.
The committee shall be composed of no fewer than three and no more than seven members. Members of the committee shall be selected and appointed by the board of Regents.
Current Committee Members
- Andrea L. Valentin, CFE, CAMS, CFCS (Chair)
- Dr. Cindy L. Greenman, CFE (Vice-Chair)
- Trey Bruce, J.D., CFE, CPA
- Harold J. Manasa, CFE-Retired, CPA, CIA
- Dr. Ifeoma Udeh, CFE, CPA, CIA
- Chrysti Ziegler, CFE, CIA, CRMA
- Suzanne M. Seymoure, CFE, CPA
Duties and responsibilities of the Scholarship Committee include:
- Reviewing all scholarship applications received by the ACFE Foundation.
- Issuing written reports to the board of Regents as required, recommending qualified candidates to receive scholarships.
- Advising the board of directors in establishing and modifying scholarship criteria and other elements of the scholarship program.
- Assuming such other functions as deemed necessary by the board of directors.
The committee will meet at least twice a year and may conduct additional meetings as necessary. The committee chair shall give reasonable notice to all committee members of the place, day, time and purpose for any committee meeting. Meetings may be conducted in person or by conference call.
Terms of Office
Members of the committee shall serve staggered 3-year terms, with one-third of the members rotating off each year.